Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

Yeah but we're just saying it looked bad and it was obviously very intentional and just looks odd. Maybe it was a "gently caress you." to the people calling it "nappy". Shoulda gone with Chris Tucker's hair from The Fifth Element.

All hair in the Flash must now be in the shape of a lightning symbol. Accentuated with golden sparkles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Tiggum posted:

Season one was legitimately good. It's only been downhill from there, but I think it might actually have hit rock bottom this season. I don't see any way it could get worse.

Yeah, season one was coherent, had interesting stuff to experience and kept you wondering what was going to happen next.

Stuff after that mostly had me wondering how big of a headache I was going to have by the end of an episode.