Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

if their intention is to make a fun show they should crane their necks over a little and see what the legends are up to because their season started with a really solid episode with fantastic comedic timing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

it was a good episode but i liked it better when it was on ds9

if that kid is a girl barry is definitely going to sleep with her by running to the future

thats what he do, fastest incest on earth

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

hell loving yeah I can't wait for phase five and the TNNT movie

dark wheelie is the guy, i love how he calls everything jive

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

flash believes his honor is more important than his responsibility to save all the central city people from dying all the darn time

he's a loving vigilante who locked up people for years without due process and who knowingly harbored known fugitives and also murdered dudes from time to time. conducted illegal experimentation. way, way abused his position in the police department for personal gain

but ok yeah he doesn't want to be a criminal

darn it Bazza why can't you just be cool for once in your loving life

edit: furthermore fallout should have become a superhero, he seems like a nice dude, you could call him Radioactive Man