Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Whenever they say “Nora messes up the timeline” I keep thinking they’re referencing Legends Nora who is also messing up the timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Phenotype posted:

I mean, she's got good reason to be mad at her mom, but she needs to make some allowance for the fact that this version of her mom hasn't done anything yet.

But then again, when confronted with this information, Iris’s response was “Yup, that’s totally something I would do!”

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Bruceski posted:

Joined a monastary after getting dumped, went from there to the Legends, then went back.

Are we sure it isn't that the Legends just haven't picked him up yet?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

I'm glad that Flash exists in the same universe as the Simpsons Meme thread.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Is it kinda weird people were lining up to have some weird untested body modification procedure/lifestyle change so a lady wouldn't try to kill them?

"There's a murderous white supremacist roaming around town. If you are Muslim or Jewish, please come to your closet government building and convert to Christianity cause we're probably not going to stop them from murdering non-Christians!"

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Burning_Monk posted:

Really need a spin-off of Det. Ralph with DA Cecille.

They're going to have an Arrow shaped hole in their schedule in a couple years. They should introduce Sue and spin them off to solve some mysteries.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Robot Hobo posted:

The speedster-language is unaffected by changes to the timestream, which explains why the writing in the book didn't disappear or change. The book itself was still there, so it would appear that writing in that language on an object must also protect the object, since you can't have a message without a medium. By that logic, just take Nora to a tattoo parlor and have any random phrase in speedster-script permanently inscribed onto her skin. Bam, now she's immune to paradoxes, and they're free to do whatever.

She asked the artist for it to say “Unity”, but they scan it with the computer and it actually translates to This house is bitchin’.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

howe_sam posted:

CW released the names of the four post crisis episodes and holy poo poo episode 6.13 - Grodd Friended Me

I bet the Legends writers are FUMING over that one.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

hatelull posted:

I like him way more than cranky first season Not Wells or second season always angry Wells.

Hipster Coffee Wells was the best Wells.

This guy just kinda sucks. Like he's an Indiana Jones but also he got green armor that one time for a reason?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

seaborgium posted:

It's the Legends. Make up some technobabble about how they're really monster hunters, and the best way they could find to both fund it and keep out of trouble was to make a TV show out of it. Crazier poo poo has happened and I see no reason this wouldn't work on Legends.

Didn't the first episode of the season have the Legends do exactly that? Pretend it's all a fake so they could do it for real?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Rhyno posted:

The cast feels bloated with unlikeable characters and now there's two Panabakers?

One of them dies heroically by seasons end.

The new intro is just like 20 seconds of cast headshots with a reddish filter.

What’s the deal with Cisco now? Did he keep his powers after Crisis or does his Mechavibe getup give him blue beams?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

McSpanky posted:

For that matter, so did Nash absorbing the essences of "every Wells in the multiverse" and then channeling them/it into the Speed Force Battery.

Yeah everyone was super emotional in that scene, but he was the worst Wells that seemed to interact the least with the team, so I figured that was Cavanagh's sendoff.

Dang googling his spelling, the dude is 57. Nuts.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
This episode made me like Chester. He’s got good chemistry with Cisco too. Barry should get sick more often.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Mr Beens posted:

I'm getting a bit tired of the Sisko and Chester being able to instantly bodge together any tech out of scrap to solve everything.

Isn't Chester's whole thing that he dumpster dived so hard he turned himself into black hole. I'll give him a pass.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Between the Luther trial on Supergirl and everything that happens on Flash, they should just send like one guy to watch court cases all day, or baring that just a bunch of Law & Order episodes to figure out how the legal system works.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

McSpanky posted:

I would watch a Law & Order type show that took place in a superhero world and tackled hero/vigilante-related legal issues seriously.

fake edit: I know about Gotham Central but that's the Law side, gotta have the Order too.

We do have She-Hulk coming up.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

TwoPair posted:

I mean tbf, real trials could take months if not years and that really doesn't work for a superhero show where you want/expect justice to get carried out quickly. I mean I guess you could have it going as a season long B-plot but it'd be kind of boring going from "oh no the Speed Force is insane!" to Cecile filing appeals every week.

It's either a ridiculous justice system or No-Lunch Supermax.

Maybe just don't do that plotline then?

Oh well, it can't be worse than the time where Ralph said that faking evidence ruined his life and then ten minutes later he dressed up like a dead man in order to get his friend off on murder charges.

GigaPeon fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 7, 2021

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Just make the whole show break dance fighting and stealth blimp heists and karaoke.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
To be fair “I’m a god now so I’m abandoning my friends” is something a villain would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
If your wife’s dead fiancé showed up with delusions of grandeur, you should call and warn her. Even if you’re in the future and your future wife thinks you’re in space.