Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Koalas March posted:

I'm stoked yo! Glad I'm not the only one. I felt all alone for awhile lol. I'm actually bummed though, because they said it won't cross over.

The rest of that is valid but I wouldn't give up hope on this point just yet, they said that about Supergirl as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Ah yeah, this is the Flash I remember from the last 2 seasons, was worried it would get stupid as soon as episodes started being devoted to the main villain/story.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Static I think is more based around electro magnet powers, so he can levitate metal objects and his trademark is flying around on a dustbin lid. Black Lightning is mainly just shooting bolts of lightning, think he can also do force fields and poo poo.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I hope he's just going to be doing all this poo poo to rob a convenience store or Burger King or something. That sweet, sweet Jitters safe must have so many $100 bills in it! "The super intelligence treatment made him great at planning but unfortunately it also lowered his ambition massively!"

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
When Iris stood up and said "Barry Allen is...." and ad break, I thought to myself "if they end this episode without revealing that he's the Flash, then I might not watch Flash anymore" which was like a mini toxx clause for myself I think. Then they had another chance later in the episode when he gets the meta alert and tries to just.... leave his own trial which I feel like is pretty faux pas even if it is technically allowed. So I might not watch the Flash anymore.

This was a really bad episode to come back from a hiatus to as well. Can deal with a mediocre/bad episode in the middle of a season but when it's the first exposure after awhile it's a bit much. That Amunet stuff in the mid season finale was loving poo poo as well, compare that to the first mid season finale or even the second one where Zoom just kicked Barry's rear end all over town and it's pretty lame. The show is basically being carried by the actors being charming and enjoyable and Cisco/Wells/Joe and this season Ralph being fun usually but this episode proved even they can't do the alchemy required to turn this heavy, heavy lead into anything.