Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Female Wells, but it's just the actor in a wig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

muscles like this! posted:

He got the opening lines last season on Legends.

The best opening line of all time OF ALL TIME.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Presumably their Krypton didn't explode, since that's the easiest out.

Yeah but Oliver had kryptonite.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CW app works over there?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

AlliedBiscuit posted:

The Flash is an amazing show and I’m positive they have more awesome things in store this season.

Thanks, Grant.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hope it ends the same way.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've never seen these, do they only air on the CW?

Yeah, during commercial breaks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Argue posted:

Do these sponsored scenes come across like they're actually part of the episode, or are there jarring cuts, with repeats across weeks?

I haven't seen any repeats, but they're absolutely not part of any specific episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

"Do you do that... a lot?"

Oh no, we keep them in no lunch supermax. It's cool, I swear!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought you meant the old host of The Daily Show and that would have been rad.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Grem posted:

Just watching Enter Flashtime and did they literally for no reason just say "Wally's Not Here" off screen before Jesse starts talking to her dad?

They used to date. Not hard to understand.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm sorry but until we know which house was bitchin' I can't take any of this seriously.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Cisco is not amused.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Someone should have been like "well Oliver kills people all the time".

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The flash/supergirl race should have ended like this

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

If anything next season will be an evil version of team flash.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm glad for it. Otherwise they'd need to make Kara super stupid like Barry Allen.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’m like 4 episodes behind in supergirl.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’m guessing Barry was suppose to die there and Iris is pregnant.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Davros1 posted:

Never did find out what those symbols Barry had written on the walls of the police station meant, did we?

Next season is what I'm guessing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hmm I’ll be in Vancouver in the middle of sept. Wonder if I can peep on any filming.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Woo! Elseworlds spoiler

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ah, alright.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Floppychop posted:

After seeing Cicada's face I'm waiting for him to offer a Sheboygan Lager.

Or him going home and Stiffler is his roommate.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always liked him. I'm glad he's getting work.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Nora is gonna cock block her dad so she ends up never being born.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Diggle would kick this guys rear end no joke. Any decent non meta would.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So when is Nora supposed to be conceived anyways. Go home already.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Waiting for Barry to gently caress with time and he gets back and instead of Nora he has Norman.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The same time as Aunt Flo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Waiting for the story to need a reverse cure. Cause you know flash will get hit with the cure.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Alright then it'll be his daughter.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hope the cure also makes you sterile, so when Flash gets it, XS just disappears.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Tiggum posted:

Why was Iris breaking into Cicada's house?

She thought he was a cousin and not actually Cicada.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Don't ask me to explain comic book logic.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

If Cisco is gone, who's gonna bring the inmates their big belly lunch every god drat day?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Cisco should eat this instead.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

Are we going to debate if it's ethical to use a mind reader to pressure someone in a police interrogation, when they haven't been accused of a crime?

I mean on Arrow they just hold them over a barrel of acid until they confess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just wait until Iris is pregnant so we can all deal with upcoming baby drama. What is she hungry for now?! Mood swings? So much hilarity.