Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Rhyno posted:

Rotting in the upside-down.

Real talk, Shannon Purser got a recurring gig on Jason Katims’ new show, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Ethel becomes a victim of The Hood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Riverdale Season 2: Better than True Detective Season 2.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodshot
Default Status: SHOUTING

bunnyofdoom posted:

Any show in the history of television season 2: Better than True Detective Season 2.

I fixed that for you.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I fixed that for you.

Even Heroes?

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

This dildo-factory will see that "Our Way" is the only option, and any mind too small to take it all willingly gets it forced-in with l

Not as good as greatest show of all time = worst show of all time

- the Internet

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodshot
Default Status: SHOUTING

Lol, True Detective sucks bro.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

I really enjoyed TD S2, but I am super into trashy noir and have been in love with Rachel McAdams since The Hot Chick, so I may be biased.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

This dildo-factory will see that "Our Way" is the only option, and any mind too small to take it all willingly gets it forced-in with l

Rhyno posted:

Lol, True Detective sucks bro.

Oh poo poo, I didn't know.

Wait, am I ONLY supposed to like The Wire?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Oh poo poo, I didn't know.

Wait, am I ONLY supposed to like The Wire?

Nah, you're allowed to like Michael Schur comedies too since he occasionally references The Wire

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

DivisionPost posted:

Nah, you're allowed to like Michael Schur comedies too since he occasionally references The Wire

Too confusing, I'm just going to keep liking poo poo television...

Like Riverdale, Wednesdays at 8:00 on the CW.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

Riverdale is good television though. It has my friends Cheryl and Jughead.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

CottonWolf posted:

He protected her with his body or something. It's too a weird choice to bring her in just to kill her immediately.

This is exactly what happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

There were so many shots fired, they're both badly injured imo and if he isn't dead, he sure as gently caress ain't waking up any time soon.

«4 »