Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

feedmyleg posted:

Archie's mom seems chill.

She's removed from Riverdale and really only checks in when she feels the Drama™ is threatening her son's life. If she were to stick around, I'm sure she'd wind up catching whatever psycho brain-eating prion disease seems to affect the moms of this crazy hosed up town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Good Lord, everyone is jumping on the Riverdale podcast bandwagon now. Sorry to all you latecomers, but I am on the Sex Archie train and I will ride it to hell if I have to. :colbert:

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

This show is definitely going to suck this year. Half of season one was filler and if they ordered 22 episodes... it's going to be Glee all over again.

You shut your whore mouth. Nothing will ever be as bad as Glee. It sits alone atop the garbage throne and nothing will ever replace it.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I remember the one time Teen Wolf cast an actual teenager to play a teenager and it was, like, revolutionary.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Just caught up on this season, and I'm pretty into it. Weirdly enough, I think my favorite development so far is Dilton Doiley, Teenage Arms Dealer (and Probable Psychopath). I love that he's in Archie's gang even though he has zero connection to the football team. I'm pretty sure he just turned up to the first meeting like "I was told there was violence brewing and I want in." :getin:

• Locked thread