Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I screamed thinking they were going to write Grundy back in and they killed her off right away :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Are we not going to talk about that completely random acapella cover of Milkshake?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

I don't know why they're all so worried about Jingle Jangle when Riverdale High obviously has a steroid hookup.

Polly's "I NEED to get the gently caress OUT of HERE!!" was the most rational thing in this episode.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I think the latest episode is the first one that wasn't 'so dumb it's good' but just plain good. Lili Reinhart. :stare:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Zerilan posted:

I still think every time they break out the pixie stix makes an episode this by default.

I also forgot about Alice Cooper entering a scene snake necklace first to an Imagine Dragons song that had no follow-up.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"Careful you don't get burned again." :laffo:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This show goes so hard for no reason :laffo: What was with the bloody deer? Who's the babushka mobster in the wheelchair? How is Cheryl somehow more batshit crazy than we thought?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I counted Archie shirtless in 3 scenes before the title screen popped up. A new record.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Seriously though that sequence was wild.

I hated it. Seemed out of character for Betty, though it lead to Bughead breaking up and Barchie maybe being a thing so there's some upside.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
So that was an anticlimactic reveal. Like, a Criminal Minds episode level of obvious.

The show probably could get away with closing that plot. Sure, there's plotholes, but that hasn't stopped Riverdale before.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"Hey kid I'm the FBI let me show you all the cards in my hand and live in your garage without showing a badge." :lol:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Everything anybody does in this show could be solved with one session of therapy.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I like how Toni thought of incest first when Cheryl said she'd been in love with somebody.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Riverdale Season 2: "Shut your face you half-melted ten cent trollop"

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Molly Ringwald is the absolute best and Jughead is the absolute worst.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
That episode owned, I didn't realize how much I missed the Black Hood plot.

I would die for Alice Cooper.

Shneak fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Apr 27, 2018

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I said I wouldn't mind if they killed Jughead off on reddit and I got death threats. :allears:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

rapeface posted:

Also, I'm disappointed that we're getting more Serpent stuff, rather than less. Pretty bored of Serpent drama, though we did get Cheryl in her own unique red jacket.

Agreed. The glorification of the serpents and the obsession with making Jughead a martyr is ruining the fun.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Can't wait for Riverdale: The Music, Volume 1

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

The Duggler posted:

I completely skipped the musical episode and didn't miss out on anything

Except the last minute which is in the top 5 moments of the show??

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The cult imagery looks dope.

The 'everyone is a serpent' part does not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

:corsair:

Riverdale Season 3: Let's go stream Riverdale and suck face

• Locked thread