Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I love how the staff in the hospital is dressed like they are from the 1940's and that's not even in the top 5 weird things that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
That crate from the Miskatonic University is some sort of Sabrina tie in, right ?

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
He did show a badge when introducing himself as Agent Adams, don't let the Sex Archie fake news tell you otherwise.

The odds of him being fake are still good, about the same as Chic not being Betty's brother. Who would believe the creepy nuns told the truth ?

CeeJee fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 19, 2018

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

But Chick is almost certainly the Black Hood. Calling it now.

Chick will turn out to have 100% purestrain Blossom blood and get all the inheritance.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
This was an enjoyable episode of American Horror Story: Riverdale

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I'm suprised there was not a crowd of people at the Pembrooke going "Here is body of the Black Hood mayor Lodge, I want muh million bucks !" with some random body they took from the morgue and put a hood on. Or killed themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I can imagine the writer's room watching Wild Wild Country and taking furious notes and feeling a little bad for being out-crazied by real events.

• Locked thread