Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«41 »
VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Feenix posted:

OMG I'm in the courtroom verdict episode and it's just like... what is even going on.

Laurel, you can scream his head off any time you like. Why are you afraid?

Laural, ok so that time at the end he had a dampener. YOU HAVE A loving PISTOL.

Ugggghhhh...

I see you are part of the "just loving kill the regular guy already gently caress" crew

Prepare to be frustrated

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2018 around 20:44

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Finished the season. The juice was not worth the squeeze.

What a downer. And anticlimactic. And also, who cares.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

action duck

Feenix posted:

Finished the season. The juice was not worth the squeeze.

What a downer. And anticlimactic. And also, who cares.

I'm still lollin for reals that Green Arrow Supermax finally got made but as a maybe half-season arc for a TV show's eighth season or whatever

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Can't the President just pardon Oliver for his crimes? It would be a great way to work on the great debt the entire planet owes him for defeating the dominators in a secret war a couple years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHXVrqWbpf0

I guess the writers are probably dead set on creating a stereotypical prison arc next year where Oliver just tries to mind his own business but runs afoul of the inmate that runs the prison and he just can't tell Felicity how hard it really is while she crytalks through the glass and william won't come to visi

I'd rather see Oliver deal with being a vigilante with no secret identity. That sounds way more compelling than a prison arc.

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at Jun 14, 2018 around 02:16

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Deal With it Midgardian

Lots of longing looks and hands touching the glass.

But yea Its going to be exactly like the Flash prison arc but without Goldberg.

A goon in the Supergirl thread said Arrow did OMAC, I do not remember that at all.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at Jun 14, 2018 around 03:53

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

action duck

twistedmentat posted:

Lots of longing looks and hands touching the glass.

But yea Its going to be exactly like the Flash prison arc but without Goldberg.

A goon in the Supergirl thread said Arrow did OMAC, I do not remember that at all.

They did Brother Eye. OMAC never really showed up.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Deal With it Midgardian

Chokes McGee posted:

They did Brother Eye. OMAC never really showed up.

Yea I remember Brother Eye being Felicities old Boyfriend, but no OMAC. I'd think i'd recognize if a character called One Man Army Corps showed up.

J33uk
Oct 23, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm still lollin for reals that Green Arrow Supermax finally got made but as a maybe half-season arc for a TV show's eighth season or whatever

The thing that bums me out is I feel like I know exactly what is arc is going to be, whether it lasts 3 episodes or 11. He's going to try and be passive, then poo poo will get real, he'll fight back, get knocked down by the bad guys in the prison and then build up an escape/revenge plan. It's the same issue that Flash had with the end of last season - "Oh no! He's disappearing into the speedforce forever and certainly won't come back crazy and then adjust and be the Flash we know and love 4 months later!"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Coach Bloodbutt
Default Status: POOPING

The ATOM suit was sort of OMAC based initially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Rhyno posted:

The ATOM suit was sort of OMAC based initially.

Ah, that's right, I had those switched up. I knew OMAC had been on Arrow before, but thought it was part of the Brother Eye stuff. Rhyno's right, OMAC was used as the acronym for the original Queen Consolidated project that Ray turned into the ATOM suit.

«41 »