Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
More important gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Murder is bad!

In mass we had a state senator who did it, and he was in office until he died

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

X-O posted:

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/920711821849280513

Ollie namedropping peers in impromptu pressers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F1sYDdwpE0

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

howe_sam posted:

That went out the window last year when Tiny Superman flew into our hearts. Honestly I'm fine if Bruce Wayne never shows up in the CWVerse. I'd much rather see what they could do with Kate Kane, or one of the Batgirls, preferably on Supergirl, because you've got to do the Bats/Supes team up, but I'm not picky

Yeah but if its Kate Kane they would add her to add drama to the Alex/maggie storyline, or it could be the thing that brings them together they were both engaged to Maggie and it ended poorly.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

TwoPair posted:

Rip has to come back first

Also Sara’s mom

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

I don't understand how it isn't already locked down since they already produced & aired the pilot to it before they aired the ending to the show that its replacing.

It’s a backdoor pilot. Supernatural has some multiple ones and none have been picked up.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

Knowing Roy Harper, he probably got the arm back, J’onn mind-borked his memories back and the first thing he did after it was chop that fucker right back off :v:

Then he got high and beat up some people while holding a dead cat

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Scyantific posted:

Holy poo poo they gave Diggle the ring :supaburn:

Surprise it’s from earth 3 and it’s the Crime Syndicate

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Tiggum posted:

I thought he might just because he was really conspicuous by his absence in the retrospective thing. Like, I think we saw him on-screen once, but no one mentioned him and he wasn't included in the bit about the villains. And he was the first main bad guy of the whole show, and a major recurring character for five seasons; it really seemed like they were leaving him out on purpose, which would have made sense if he was making a surprise return, but nope. So... did he piss off the producers or something?

He appeared earlier in the season.
Looking it up he was just booked for tours and other shows, and first come first serve

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jan 29, 2020

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

ShakeZula posted:

If the Arrow Beyond spin-off doesn't get picked up, I hope they resolve the cliffhanger on Legends or something by just having it be that same John Byrne guy again, now out of prison for kidnapping 20 years later.

John Byrne is the worst

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The Lord Bude posted:

That was from one of the flashbacks in season 3 or 4 when Waller dropped Oliver off in Starling city but he wasn’t allowed to make
contact with anyone.

Season 3 episode the return I believe

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

howe_sam posted:

Things in season one of Arrow that aged poorly: Thea hitting on Tommy.

She even joked about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

If they wanted to. I think the only ones who'd really fit in reappearances is Lance/Blackthrone. Either as the new expert in Vigilantes or someone working for the mayor.

Also Thea never died in the original timeline. The people he brought back were: Tommy, his mother, and Captain/Deputy Mayor/etc. Lance

He was referring to Emiko