Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

How many times do the DC movies have to fail until they leave the Arrowverse the gently caress alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

I've been largely ambivalent to the DCEU since it's inception, but the more I hear about the WB brass actively loving with the Arrowverse for no sensible reason to appease the movie gods, the more I actively root for every new DCEU film to bomb harder than the last one purely out of spite.
It's really annoying that they're supposedly still planning a Suicide Squad sequel because those episodes were drat fun.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

*Dinah steps on bug for dramatic effect*
Curtis: Hey, that still worked.
Dinah: Stop telling me what I can't kill, Curtis.

They need to fully embrace where they're headed and have Evil Laurel seduce and make out with Quentin until Thea saves the day, thus making Quentin realize his love for Thea and they have a kid together who will get killed tragically for Quentin's annual "not my baby!!!" scene while Thea bites her lip and goes back to work for Governor Queen.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I would like to see them try a 13-episode season and it can share timeslots with Black Lightning.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Might there be hope for next season after all?

'Arrow'-verse Shake-Up: Beth Schwartz Upped to Showrunner
Guggenheim steps down to consulting role (on this show and Legends), other EP Wendy Merricle is leaving.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I know this season kinda sucks but I'm just happy there was no Serious Issue Episode (like last year's gun control episode) as Guggenheim promised.
Now let's get to Sara Lance coming back to see her Earth-2 sister betray and kill her Earth-1 father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

In more crossover news, Stephen Amell's wife has been cast as Mr. Freeze's wife.
Mr. Freeze is not part of the crossover.
https://twitter.com/StephenAmell/status/1040694361736937473