Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

so Thea's "dead", Ollie's son's mother is "dead", and we finally have vigilante-mayor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

So now Curtis is a drug addict?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress I meant Diggle Was thinking about the Curtis/Felicity startup and got my wires crossed.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Slade

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

nine-gear crow posted:

And again for what it is and always set out to be, Arrow is doing pretty good this year. It's just in the unfortunate position of being the gritty dour real show when everything else in its universe is bright and fun and wacky for the most part this year in comparison and there by just kind of seems better by default to people's tastes.

The show is fine.

Yeah Arrow has been been solid, but Flash & LoT are in great shape and Supergirl is still really solid overall so it's just kinda...around. I'm hoping we now know who the big bad of the season is and things can pick up a bit, this recent episode felt like a catalyst.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

To each their own

e: for more clarity:

LoT: continuing to lean into the camp in a very good way
Flash: I've got a few issues with the early episode pacing but it's not a constant bummer like it was last season so far. They've handled most of the drama in a much more humorous way.
Supergirl: I just really like the show & cast and thought they handled a certain persons departure very well and I'm enjoying the setup to the big bad
Arrow: uhh, last season was fuckin' great

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at Nov 12, 2017 around 09:40

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Being able to just waltz into STAR Labs and the Arrow Cave is a time-honored tradition though. Hell even the Waverider can now get invaded by the Time Bureau pretty much whenever.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Thea/Lance shipping what the gently caress is wrong with you people

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Klungar posted:

"Ben Gale" is a combination of Ben Linus and Henry Gale, two characters Michael Emerson played on LOST.

lol I knew that name sounded extremely LOST, I'd forgotten who Henry Gale was though.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tbh i've kinda lost the thread on what this season is doing. The midseason break didn't help (gently caress midseason breaks) but I was kinda starting to lose track of the drama and what was happening before that. the whole two teams thing isn't really working for me i guess

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GigaPeon posted:

Does Quentin know her daughter is a successful Time Idiot? Stein and his daughter would Time Skype all the time. Do the Lances?

They're on different shows which means they will only get to interact during the crossover episodes at most

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Digital Jedi posted:

Having Christopher Chance show up again just reminds me how much I miss that show and how good (season 1) was.

I'd totally forgotten about him, guess I'm gonna have to go back and watch all of season 1 again I suppose.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mooseontheloose posted:

I liked this episode.

I very much enjoyed it. I don't care how deus ex machina it was.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Apparently the airdates are getting shuffled for a couple of the shows too.
https://fansided.com/2018/05/17/the...ow-moves-again/
Supergirl on Sundays, Legends/Arrow on Mondays, Flash still on Tuesdays.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sunday nights is a good slot for a show. I'm just happy they aren't doing the weird "supergirl takes a break, here is Legends for a couple months in the timeslot!" thing they did. It wasn't the worst thing ever, I just like having all 4 shows each week.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Waverider is where characters go from the Arrowverse to get cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bring back Ragman
...and then put him on the Waverider. He'd fit well with Constantine IMO.