Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Well, you can't really Martian Manhunter shapeshift your way out of that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Those were the prototype T-Spheres that got stolen from the Quiver, right?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Oh no, Diggle needs a booster on his backalley drugs

I forget, did we already go through this with Roy or Thea?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

My wife and I both came away with the impression based on her last little speech that the FBI agent is playing some long con to convince Ollie to public announce that he's the Green Arrow and be a true public hero, rather than a shadowy vigilante.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

8one6 posted:

So I stopped watching Arrow a couple of seasons ago during peak "Felicity and pals" drama after Laura died. But this episode of the crossover looked like Laura was back.

Did Black Siren join Team Arrow? Wasn't she in No-Lunch Supermax?

There is a new Black Canary, but she has no relation to Laurel.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

"Ben Gale" is a combination of Ben Linus and Henry Gale, two characters Michael Emerson played on LOST.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

hangedman1984 posted:

Someone remind me why Anatoli hates Oliver now?

Ollie brought the Bratva to town to help with something regarding Prometheus, with the promise he'd let them commit a crime as payment, but then he stopped them, breaking the deal and his Bratva bond.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

It should be noted that this is a new writing staff to go along with the new showrunner. Not sure how many of them, if any, are holdovers from the most recent season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Rhyno posted:

The ATOM suit was sort of OMAC based initially.

Ah, that's right, I had those switched up. I knew OMAC had been on Arrow before, but thought it was part of the Brother Eye stuff. Rhyno's right, OMAC was used as the acronym for the original Queen Consolidated project that Ray turned into the ATOM suit.