Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Argue posted:

Bring in CCH Pounder as Amanda Waller's mom who is also named Amanda Waller.

Warehouse 13 crossover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Gonna have to go back to the sleeveless costume for Dig

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

howe_sam posted:

That's underselling Jobs by quite a lot. He had an uncanny ability for knowing what was next, and an uncompromising eye for detail. Woz was happy making the Apple III, Jobs was responsible for the creation of the Mac.

The man was also an utter tyrant and probably quite unpleasant to be around most of the time, but he had a great eye.

Nahhh, obviously he was only good at marketing. It’s not like he had a huge impact on multiple industries or anything.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
If Sara Lance is your rebound you’re doing pretty okay

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Thanks, I was really just making a point about how weight changes are more visible in your face I wasn't trying to brag. :)

Amell is on FB fanboying over meeting Tom Welling.

Speaking of actors who gained weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I thought she was fine in OITNB