Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

I liked Rene before the split. His job working for Oliver showed his growth and maturation as a person, he provided some non Felicity snark and light sarcasm, and he was a more effective fighter in the field than t sphere throwing Curtis.

Yeah, and he was actually good at his job working for Oliver. Like he turned out to be a charismatic speaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Is Diaz from something? Or was he introduced this season?

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Frederico looked like that warden from OITNB. I'm guessing it's not the same actor? I wasn't able to find anything about who played him on Google.

e: Not warden, corrections officer.

bamhand fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 26, 2018