Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

They're rich-people broke, not actually broke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Its not the number 52 that weirds me out. Its why you'd set a number and then break it unless you actually had 52 slots already filled and need a 53rd. Its odd.

But yeah, I get "dramatic conceit". Its just still kind of weird, especially in a format like this where we have like 10 or 15 slots filled out max and are never going to get to 52.

The impression I got is yeah, there are actually 53 earths, but nobody likes talking about nazi earth so everyone just ignores it and says there are 52 earths.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I just realized that Curtis is a weird member of the team because he doesn't have a personal body count to atone for.

...yet!

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

The early '90s were pretty stupid.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

It's Anatoli. He has the biggest axe to grind against Ollie and is fairly open about using any means to get that done.

Someone remind me why Anatoli hates Oliver now?