Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I hate to judge shows on season premieres because there is usually a bunch of set up, but I remain hopeful for Arrow, Flash, and Super Girl. I'm totally all in on Legends though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
CW chose the wrong show to replace the white lead with his black sidekick. Should've been The Flash.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Even Diggle Jr. got to be Green Arrow longer than Wally got to be The Flash.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I too watch superhero shows for their accurate portrayal of real life things.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

Oh he definitely shot a dude who was currently impaled.

Gotta make sure he's dead.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Felicity's hacker friend suggested it at the end of the last episode she was in. Kinda figured that would be how Diggles issues would be solved.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
That picture is missing J'onn, John, John, and Mari.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I can't think of the 3rd John for the life of me.

Constantine

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
None of this would have happened if Amanda Waller was still alive.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

TwoPair posted:

I don't know, that camera didn't just turn itself off. Other Hacker Girl could be a mole. I mean, this town ain't big enough for two Felicities...

Diaz said the new police captain was on his payroll so that's probably how the camera got shut off.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I think it would've been better if they hadn't introduced Diaz so early in the season and then had him sit there doing basically nothing. Like introduce him closer to the end of this Cayden James thing and show him actually doing stuff. Also making Vigilante into basically Deadpool but lamer was not great either.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Also they didn't name the episode where Diaz is introduced "Enter The Dragon" so really just what the hell are they even doing.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah that's what I was getting at.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
We already killed one of those this season.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
This episode was titled Collision Course, and it was worse than the 1989 movie of the same name starring Jay Leno and Pat Morita.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Would you rather have pain in your thigh or your head?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Roy did mention when he first saw Thea that he thought that her hood was his old hood and it looked better on her.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I wish they had kept Nyssa around to continually dunk on Felicity about being married to Ollie first.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Next season will just be Ollie, Roy, and William as the new Speedy.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Sir Potato posted:

I read an article today from some site I'd never heard of that (S6 Finale episode title and S7 predictions)

If they could pull off a Super Max story that'd be awesome, but I don't think they can.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I liked this episode. And that preview for next week!

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Diaz is actually the real Thinker.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Honestly I think these shows need fewer episodes. Like the amount Legends has. Black Lightning probably could have used a couple more episodes because that finale had a lot of things that felt rushed.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Keep him as mayor, just have him show up every now and then and mention that someone has been droppin' bodies.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

ApeHawk posted:

I'm so glad General Hale found time out of her busy schedule to come to Star City to prosecute Oliver.

Yeah, her and Adrian Pasdar have been pulling double duty this year being on Marvel and DC shows.

I'm a big enough music nerd that I always look forward to the second to last episode of Arrow because it's always named after a Bruce Springsteen song.

As much as I've enjoyed the last few episodes I feel like they could have done some things ten episodes earlier. This could have been an awesome 13 episode season.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Because "We don't kill!"

Except for all those times they did.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I was kind of hoping that the last scene with Felicity was her asking Slade for help.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The new Green Arrow is beloved character actress Margo Martindale.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The new Green Arrow is Wildcat

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Sir Potato posted:

Yeah the guy asking about Hackett every single time is really unsubtle and really gives me the vibe that he's The Demon™ and he's working for Diaz for who knows what reason. I like the E2 Future possibility but I was really hoping at the end that Dinah would drop that Felicity is the one responsible for the wall signalling that she truly went bonkers not that she died in the 15 year gap. That's not really a bombshell.

Felicity didn't die, she went back in time to be the new Green Arrow.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Legends is still the best.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Nyssa is better because she refers to people as beloved.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The only interesting one was the silencer. The other two are there, I guess.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah, they should have shown him doing poo poo last season instead of being surprise he was playing Cayden James. It felt unearned. Also why would you not have more scenes with Kirk Acevedo?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Why even bother with future stuff when the Time Idiots will just retcon it anyway

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Batwoman has the advantage of not having Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg attached.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
They should have used the whole Lazarus pit bloodlust plotline on Ollie.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I will not rest until the CW gives me Matter-Eater Lad!

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
If I had to guess they'll have Oliver on his own little thing and show the others doing things that lead more into the Arrow 2040 stuff, like Diggle adopting Connor, Rene getting a wig, stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Guess we're rioting. https://twitter.com/StephenAmell/status/1152021771027013633?s=19