Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Has anyone made a bad photoshop of the iconic cover saying MY [LEGACY HERO] IS A JUNKIE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

It doesn't matter, but was the Archer in the very first scene supposed to by Tommy-Prometheus or Ollie-Fuhrer? It was dark and their costumes are so similar to begin with.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Fuhrer Oliver kills Earth-X Guardian and takes over the breach gateway in the cold open. Prometheus/Tommy shows up for the first time at the wedding.

Cool. Thanks. They probably could have made that Tommy, so that the reveal meant a little more.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Stupid thing that I don't think was mentioned yet.

They obviously wrote the storyline of the team team breaking up wanting to have an awesome Civil War fight between the two. Then when they actually write the episode, they cripple Diggle 30 seconds before the fight so it's just another Oliver vs a bunch of mooks fight, like in every other episode.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I like that he set this all in motion by killing Cayden's son sometime back in the Damien Darkh season, all on the off chance that Cayden might eventually, maybe, somehow escape from ARGUS custody.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I miss Brick. At least he was ambiguously bulletproof.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Diaz might have been slightly more palatable if it weren't for how they mishandled THE QUADRANT, greatest criminal organization ever that was co-opted by some drug dealer or something.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

SardonicTyrant posted:

I haven't finished season 6 yet, but do people know Oliver is both the Hood and the Green Arrow? Because Brick and Bronze Tiger seemed to have a beef with Oliver, but they were captured by the Hood.

In his public confession, Ollie admitted that he has been the Star City vigilante the entire time and that Roy was just a scapegoat.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I'm not sure I understood that last scene. So did Emiko order the death of Robert and would have called it off if he wasn't a poo poo, or did she just know about it, and would have warned him if he wasn't a poo poo?

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Either everyone travels to the future or the future crew travels to the past. Gotta lock down Katherine McNamara as a CW lifer.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Can't wait for Stephen Amell doing side quests for 8 episodes until crisis next fall.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Ollie getting time travel kids also and having the same doomsday prophesy as Barry reminds me of this one year where the mid-season finale for all 3 shows involved a dead character coming back before the fade-to-black. It's crazy how samey these shows get on some plots.

There was a week where a handful of shows cliffhangered with a "what's in the box?" mystery. Fun times.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

GreenNight posted:

The crossover should be with Batman Beyond.

Arrow uses a fair amount of Bat villains. Arrow Beyond should have Shriek and Blight and Inque!

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

"My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood" was iconic.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Also the scene where Oliver overpowers Slade and saves his mom was shot for season 2 as a dream sequence but wasn't aired. I believe in the original he loving shoots him in the head, but they cut just before that, I guess to preserve continuity of subsequent Slade appearances.

oh jay fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

CW will never let McNamara go. Just like how Lucy Hale keeps coming back despite appearing in moderately successful movies.