Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Xarn posted:

The writers are cute when they try to sound techy :v:

e: The TV IV > Arrow Season 6 - Are you coding in SQL or Java?

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

watch out villains, the green arrow is switching to guns. poo poo got real

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i love future Roy's beer belly

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Let's shoot this arrow at the apple sitting on a bookshelf with a framed family photograph sitting right behind it. Oh poo poo I shot the apple and the arrow went through it and hit the picture frame and shattered the glass cover, while damaging that family photograph. This was totally unexpected!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Other than Legends of Tomorrow, I think I'm done with Arrowverse. And more importantly, the Arroverse formula. Arrow right now is clean teen superhero drama, The Flash is too PG, and I gave SuperGirl a try but it's not for me. My guess is BatWoman is gonna be the same clean formula with cheesy acting. Oh well