Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Wouldn't Rene make a more convincing fakearrow? Dig is, well, bigger than Oliver. Significant amounts of bigger. Rene seems a closer physical match

For maximum lols it should be Quentin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

muscles like this! posted:

Have you seen Rene standing next to Oliver and Quentin? He's like a foot shorter.

I just checked, he is apparently 5 foot 8 to Ollie's 6 foot 1. You are right, not a great idea.
Clearly they need to bring back Ras Al Ghul. Archer and also tall according to IMDb.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgrOggAhBL2/

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Rhyno posted:

Maybe he's joining the Legends!

God I hope so, he is a great actor. Shame Arrow hasn't done much with him but put him through the wringer.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Deathstroke was more developed as a character, but the Prometheus guy was a much better actor. I really enjoyed his scenes with pretty much everyone.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Wheat Loaf posted:

Diaz has Earth One already.

Booooo. Booooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

WhyteRyce posted:

This sounds like it's 10x the production hell that the second crossover was and they could barely pull that off. I'm assuming they are just getting whatever commits they can from whoever they can and then figuring it what to do with someone once they have them in hand. They probably don't have the runway to wait for an actor to waffle around and they probably don't want to bother wasting time writing a role or scene for someone that might just decide to pass on the whole thing

So yeah, a little lovely but probably the only way they are going to pull off something like this

I think it's gonna be a loving mess, but I don't care I will watch and love the crazy sloppy fan love letter anyway.