Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I watched the crossover and I saw the Felicity thing and

That's... it? Like. Seriously? That's it? From the way everyone has been on it, the impression I had was that Felicity inserted herself into an actual wedding ceremony. But all she does is make a spur of the moment decision in a moment where everyone was already acting off the cuff where Barry and Iris were ready to just get a justice of the peace beforehand anyway.

I mean, I can't say I'm a fan of the whole subplot through the crossover and Oliver and Felicity has been an albatross around this show's neck, buuuut... honestly, it's far from the show killing moment on the level that killing Laurel was, and honestly from what I heard about it I expected something far more selfish and annoying than "Felicity doesn't want to get married because she associates it with the extremely painful memory of being shot, she works it out, and then she and Oliver get included in a moment that Barry and Iris don't seem to mind sharing".

The whole thing seems rather overblown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

It was a reception, not another ceremony, and everyone from the crossover all went out of their way once already. I imagine everyone else had stuff to do.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Clearly what needs to happen is the entire team going to therapy with Dr. Sharon Finkel.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Yeah, according to news in December. It’ll probably be a while yet.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I read that the Dragon thing happened because James’ actor couldn’t commit to a full season and they had to hastily retool things. I wonder how true that is.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Rewatching season 1 because apparently I hate myself

It’s so weird that not only does Sara have a different actress, she looks nothing like her

Did I just mentally replace her original actress with Katie Lotz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

she's also at least a foot taller than Katie.