Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

TwoPair posted:

Also also: so there's zero way Curtis' new boyfriend isn't corrupt, right?
oh yeah he's either corrupt af or a dead man walking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

DoctorWhat posted:

Kevin Conroy Michael Keaton as Olde Bruce Wayne financing Kate Kane's Batwomaning because he's too decrepit to do it himself.

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Tarquinn posted:

Yeah, the longbow hunters were pretty much a joke. Shield guy, wrist dart girl that escaped from a 90s show and white noise woman that had the power of making it hard to hear for everyone. Why are they called LONGBOW hunters again??

They were vaguely mentioned in last season's finale as these badass bowmen who were coming to help Diaz, but that all turned out to be a ruse to lure Olliver into a trap. And this season apparently the writers got confused about the LH not actually existing so decided to do something with them, except for some reason not make them use bows because that would make too much sense

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

muscles like this! posted:

The use of Deathstroke Junior seemed weird. Like it seemed as if at some point the plan was actually for Manu and then for some reason it fell through.

maybe they're gonna use him as villain in the second half of the season, now that Diaz finally won

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

twistedmentat posted:

Yea that's about the only take away from this episode I had. Though also I hope Diaz ends up like the other Suicide Squad members on Arrow.

written out?

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

muscles like this! posted:

The way they're acting Oliver is deffo dead.

he was alive but presumed dead in the episode of Legends called Star City 2046. Maybe he's already presumed dead.

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Rhyno posted:

There's rumoring going on that Arrow is ending but Amell isnt leaving the 'verse.

A new team show maybe?

Superfriends!

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

Bruceski posted:

What was future Deathstroke's plan? Bait everyone out to the market so he could kidnap William?
yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

ShakeZula posted:

The real curveball would be Thea.

Felicity.