Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Tiggum posted:

Oh, and the FBI woman knew enough about the fight to know that Diggle didn't fire any arrows, so she must have seen a video of it or something, right? But no one noticed that the Green Arrow is a totally different guy now? Like, different size, different body shape, different skin colour. I get that it was dark, but there should be enough there that you don't need the lack of arrows to tell you it's someone else. Something else.

Same way Roy Harper could put on the Arrow outfit and not look like he was wearing his big brother's football jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

muscles like this! posted:

Did I miss something or did they never explain how the criminals from last week's episode were immune to their own flashbang thing? Also thought it was kind of weird how they killed everyone else they fought but for some reason when they took out Wild Dog, Mr Terrific and Black Canary they just knocked them out.

They never did but I assume CIA training/equipment. Same way she just sneaked up on John even though Felicity had real-time overhead infrared video feeds on them.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Wheat Loaf posted:

I haven't watched any of this season yet. Has Charlie from Fringe showed up as Richard Dragon yet?

Now we just need Anna Torv to show up.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

howe_sam posted:

https://twitter.com/StephenAmell/status/932465585170124801
Look how far the little Batman-with-the-serial-numbers-filed-off show has come.

Is that supposed to be The Ray next to Snart?

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Ah, true. Forgot that. My bad.

I assume that if Oliver doesn't carry a collapsable bow with him at all times Felicity does. Just in case. Or Cisco had a new design he wanted to give him or something.

A collapsible bow sure. Where is getting the arrows from?

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

I'm just enjoying having Harold Finch back on TV.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

ApeHawk posted:

So what's FBI Agent's opinion on the Flash, the meta-slayer?

I'm curious what Agent Watson's opinion will be after Heroes vs Nazis.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

McDragon posted:

At least the DEO doesn't get busted into. As often.

No, but I love how anyone can take an elevator straight to Catco's top floor. No badges, no security, just pop in, hit floor 52 and bam.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Rocksicles posted:

Speedy is back next year?

He better have a metal arm

Come back, reveal he's the Green Arrow and that he faked his death to arrow under a name mantle, and then fake his death again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Rocksicles posted:

Kirk Avacado is a kickass time traveller too.

He was totally owned by a shape shifting cyborg and oh snap maybe the final villain of the season is a parallel universe Oliver Queen.