Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I thoroughly enjoyed that 40+ minutes of television. Glad to have this show back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

nine-gear crow posted:

Soooo... This is an unprecedented first, right? All four Arrowverse shows being pretty good at the same time?

This is the only one I'm still watching. Even if the other ones are actually decent again they've already lost me.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/920711821849280513

Ollie namedropping peers in impromptu pressers.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Argue posted:

If you guys want technobabble you should have seen this week's ep of The Flash. I think Speed Force would actually have been a better explanation than the technobabble they did this week.

Caitlyn: "This code looks like a virus."
Cisco: "Well yeah."
Caitlyn: "No no," *mashes keys, code turns into a DNA strand* "I mean an organic virus."

"His powers are derived from the binary code in his DNA. If you hit him with this dart we invented, it will flip all the bits in his DNA so that the 1s become 0s and the 0s become 1s."

Wow.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

SardonicTyrant posted:

I'm almost finished with season 5 and I don't get how it was better than 4. Prometheus is so boring compared to Damien Darhk.

I think Prometheus is the best villain the show ever had.