Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I didn't even realize there were no flashbacks this episode until a review mentioned it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

muscles like this! posted:

Although I am concerned that Felicity was able to spend a CEO severance package's worth of money in a year.

You see how often the Arrow Cave gets destroyed, you think Oliver pays for all that?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Nothing bothers me after watching Bones for 10 years.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I agree. Good luck Netflix binge watchers though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Check the episode titles, it says Part 1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Too bad they couldn’t have gotten Constantine too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This season of Arrow has been fine/good. It's nice for you to come tell us how happy you are that you quit though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Premier of Agents of Shield had some pretty great killer magic balls.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I wonder how big their changing room is.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Watch the episode and you’ll understand.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

“Arrow” producer Marc Guggenheim has confirmed that Manu Bennett’s Slade Wilson won’t be appearing much on the show again due to the impending Deathstroke movie in the works and the studio not allowing them

What the gently caress.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I like Roy better than all the other chucklefucks they had on their team this year. Roy would kick all their asses.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

drat man, good job. If I lost 51 pounds I'd be under 100 by a decent percent.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

'Arrow': Colton Haynes Officially Returning as Season 7 Regular

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-colton-haynes-returning-as-season-7-regular-1100766

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Eh generally but Walking Dead has done OK.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't, I have enough poo poo to watch. Hard to keep up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Boo. Let him join our pain.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also spoiler for next season. Supposedly Oliver is getting the goatee.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just watch all of 12 Monkey's. Season 1 isn't nearly as good as the rest, but it turns into a god drat good show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Diaz knew he was going to be blown into that harbor and just swam down to his underwater lair.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Entitled assholes who think they own everything.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I have a ton of old elseworld comics. I loved those issues.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Then he'll be on Legends and be amazing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Arrow is always great when it has Oliver just beating the poo poo out of fools.

Also that ending was a great surprise, but I kind of guessed it because they both had the same hair.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Link the article please. It’s something I’d like to read.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oh drat.

https://twitter.com/StephenAmell/status/1053191574287396865

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Keaton still looks great though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Diaz knew this would happen. The entire prison is working for him.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The new GA is Diaz

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

We haven't seen the Queen hideout all season. They go there and realize his outfit was stolen months ago.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

All I see is him playing the friend in Freddy vs Jason.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I’ve been happy with the prison arc. Sure was better than The Flash.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

Did...did Ollie really have a timer hidden in a bar of SOAP?!

That was a 9 volt

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Now that Oliver is back you never see new arrow again.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oliver has half siblings all over the world. Dozens and dozens.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

Robert and Moira Queen hosed loved having sex... just never with each other.

It runs in the family.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

TwoPair posted:

I can't believe that anyone actually thought Diaz was dead for a second.

Also, "Earth-90" for the 90s Flash's earth? Come on Arrowverse, that's hammy even for you.

It's the 90s Flash Earth and also the Smallville Earth.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They just need to take away all his money and he's powerless. All he does is pay people off.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Should have made him a clone and call him Wade Wilson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Nazi Laurel is still in the basement! They need to trudge her out for COIE!

But she gained 60lbs from only eating Big Belly burgers and no exercise.