Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA

the one that dropped when I was in high school, says every single human being under 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA

At last, we're as timeless as Weird Al Yankovic, say the red hot chili peppers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shame on an IGA

yabba dabba doo now, says weird al

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Starshark
I've never listened to a full RHCP album despite being excited when that Stevie Wonder cover came out.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
My favorite RHCP song was the one about taking drugs in California.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Fredflonston

shame on an IGA posted:

At last, we're as timeless as Weird Al Yankovic, say the red hot chili peppers

lol

rhcp - Weird al - Buckethead

3 beacons of pure culture and genius to this dark world.

FactsAreUseless

I do not believe anyone has strong enough RHCP opinions to say that.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Royal Husky Canadian Police

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

I do not believe anyone has strong enough RHCP opinions to say that.

I was living in germany once with some extended family and when meeting a friend of my cousin the main thing he wanted to talk about with me, since i was an american, a rare sight in this small town, was the red hot chili peppers and how much he hated them and as an american i was their representative i guess. He went on about this for a really long time like again and again thru several lulls in conversation.

He had some really strong opinions about rhcp.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

alnilam posted:

I was living in germany once with some extended family and when meeting a friend of my cousin the main thing he wanted to talk about with me, since i was an american, a rare sight in this small town, was the red hot chili peppers and how much he hated them and as an american i was their representative i guess. He went on about this for a really long time like again and again thru several lulls in conversation.

He had some really strong opinions about rhcp.

i can relate to this dude
i like pretty much all music and bands parallel or related to the red hot chili peppers but i cannot stand them.

so pandora is all, "hey, you like this, i bet you'll like a chili peppers tune" and i get annoyed every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Mr. Bungle better

• Locked thread