Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Oh crap, I must have skipped the credits when I played the game myself way back when, because I don't remember that message from Papa Caesar at all. Well, not that it's amounted to anything since then, but now I'll know in case they come back to House of the Dead and keep Overkill canon.

Thanks, RealSovietBear, for this motherfucking LP of this motherfucking game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
This game is all sorts of offensive and gross (I'm surprised/not surprised this song didn't come up in the LP. It scarred my mind all the way back then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncSTz5V9G4), but over all I'm glad that this game got made. It was a pretty good way to restart the series, and this game had some charm to it. I'd be happy to know if there'll ever be another entry in the series again featuring G because this one was quite the ride. The LP method was certainly excellent as well. :) Thank you for the great LP!

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

EagerSleeper posted:

(I'm surprised/not surprised this song didn't come up in the LP. It scarred my mind all the way back then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncSTz5V9G4)

Oh yeah, the special songs only come up during the main menu, but I wasn't really sure how to integrate them in the actual LP (since all the commentary was from within the levels). My personal favorite is Critic's Choice.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

As before I just wish there was more stuff like that between G and Washington.

A neat way to go through this game again too.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space
The LP is now on the Archive, so closing this thread.

Thank you all for watching this wild project and I'll see you with something new in April.

• Locked thread