Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

strap in motherf*ckers

e: Okay I hadn't actually watched the video since I'm at work, and those subtitles are an awesome idea.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Oct 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

This grindhouse angle is really making the terrible voice acting work in their favor.

It's also the one single time I've ever thought "this really wouldn't be the same without the jiggle physics."

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 14, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

gently caress, I never noticed that the real boss doesn't shimmer. :saddowns:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That cheeky grin in Nigel's boss portrait :allears:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I must say, all this coarse language is not very family friendly

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Just bear in mind that children may be watching, that's all :)

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

okay I guess it wasn't a very good joke

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Samovar posted:

I pity poor G.

Edit: Also, I should imagine anyone following knows this, but the second game was notorious for it's staggeringly bad voice acting. Voice acting that makes THIS game sound like a choir of angles.

Overkill is clearly good voice actors taking pains to act badly.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That was the most horrifying mutant yet!

Because of the dubstep.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It is a bit of a shame the gameplay doesn't have more variety. The weirder mutants could have had phrases that slowly change, one letter at a time. The hospital boss's clone phase could have had three synonyms on the fakes, and an antonym on the real one. Maybe some robots with arithmetic instead of typing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I was not prepared for Isaac Washington's thoughts on feminism

Thanks for playing this one, Bear. Yippee kie yay, something something.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Nov 27, 2017

• Locked thread