Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
woooowww, how original, you and the rest of "the capos" show up wearing butchers' coats and respirators. oooo i'm soooo impressed. "durr i watched duh suhpranos and now i'm jawn gawwwwti" that's what you sound like, while you're punching me in the face and tossing me in the back of your black BMW with the tinted windows. Oooooo smart thinking dumbnuts, you removed the glow in the dark emergency handle latch & now I can't escape from the car. good thing im a fuckin black belt in Car-ate. gonna jump out of this here boot and start putting boots to faces, know what i mean? gonna backflip onto the raised trunk and then slam it down on all yalls fingers, while screaming the name of a wrestling move.

im not good at wrestling so odds are the move-name will be unrelated to what im actually doing, so dont be confused if i shout "pile driver!" while not doing a pile driver, ok

oh oh pfft whatever, these idiots have hella guns & are forcing me to stand in this plastic bucket of wet cement. smart thinking, dudes! i can definitely stand on top of wet cement. this isn't going to leave foot-shaped holes once i discorporate into a honey nut cheerios-scented vapor cloud, as is my vampiric class ability. yup this is the opposite of a stepladder, i hope you didn't need me to pick up anything off a tall shelf.

now i'm sitting at the bottom of the ocean! whatever! really the bottom is just as good as the top, since opposites are exactly the same. thats why i'm as scared of ANTIFA breaking my prostate stimulators as I am of a neo nazi shooting me in the face. see if you mafios just followed the middle path like me u wouldn't be as afflicted by samsara as you are. let's recite a mantra together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Any second now these bozos are gonna get close enough to trigger my trap door, step by step they approach, closer and closer to their doom.

"You're gonna get it now, see!" one of them sneers at me, taking another step closer. "we're gonna MOIDAH yas!" another threatened, closing on on the side of the room.
"Me and my boys, you're gonna get it! And it's gonna be bad!" the leader says, offering me an offering of something I was assured was going to be, in his own word- "bad".

One more step now, yes! There it was, the unmistakeable *snick* of the trigger activating. Without a sound, I dropped from sight, passing through the several floors that separated me from my hidden safe room below me. I rolled and dropped into the seat of the speedboat that awaited me as I had rehearsed for many times. It's engine was already rumbling, eagerly awaiting the quick escape that I must now make.

I raced out of the hidden cove, and soon was out on the open ocean as the loud "BOOM!" of my former lair exploded in a cloud of crimson fire. There were other lairs. There would be other threats of being "moiderized". But not this day. Nice job "murdering" me!

*races off into the sunset with his friend and soccer ball, Wilson*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i dont carry a gun because im more lethal to every gundude within a 21 foot radius, than they are to me. all i do is charge up to them and stick my fingers in the shooty holes, then the bullets get backed up and explode.

it used to happen to me aas a kid, id jerk off with a cork in my urethra so much my balls exploded. my balls exploded, because thats where the cum is stored.

crimes

wearing a lampshade

Oh wow your really did a great job of murdering me there, wow I'm so dead, could I be any more murdered?

wearing a lampshade

Oh no I'm soooooo dead, lmao, the only way I could be any more murdered is if you stick me on a pole in a cornfield and got a bunch of your friends to perch on me and caw incessessantly. God, you really did such a great job of killing me . :jerkbag:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
some tophat wearing libertarian elitests tied me to the back of their electronic skateboards with cheap bailing twine but we're both too fat for the skateboard to drag me so the motor burned out & now i'm getting sued in "non-maritime court" for "violation of the NAP."

crimes

vanisher

Burritto: haha, good job "murdering" me. Oh, were my delicious avocado slices too filling? Did my seasoned steak and rice fill you up faster than you thought? Maybe try a taquito plate next time before you try and tangle with me again, idiot.

Sole.Sushi

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
I got murdered pretty good the other day. Like, I'd be mad, but it was so perfect that I couldn't help but to nod in silent approval and admiration. Gave the guy a hearty handshake and we're gonna do it again next Saturday!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
wtg guy, you get an A for effort for your "attempted vehicular homicide" there... lol u can't even kill somebody with your stupid car, now I'm just laughing it up in this persistent vegetative state, just totally chillin gettin fed and sleeping in all the time, and u in jail hahahajaha owned

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wow hugh, that's rad as gently caress. the only time i've ever been nearly vehicularly homicided at, i accidentally backflipped over the whole car, and as i landed like trinity from the matrix in her motorcycle helmet, i was holding a katana?

llike seriously, can someone else do a backflip over a car and tell me if they land holding a katana? i cant get rid of this thing. i wake up and it's in my hand. not. . . not really sure whats up.

crimes

Twenty Four

Smooth move setting my entire body on fire. Now everyone thinks I am really hot. Can you say backfire, with literal fire?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
plus, now you can lie with impunity.

crimes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Twenty Four posted:

Smooth move setting my entire body on fire. Now everyone thinks I am really hot. Can you say backfire, with literal fire?

hahahahaha

Twenty Four

:hfive:

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

wtg guy, you get an A for effort for your "attempted vehicular homicide" there... lol u can't even kill somebody with your stupid car, now I'm just laughing it up in this persistent vegetative state, just totally chillin gettin fed and sleeping in all the time, and u in jail hahahajaha owned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
*sincerely* hey, just want to say you did a really good job murdering me

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
please put the following on my tombstone:

RIP CDA
"murdered" by "a real cool guy"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*while being stabbed to death* HEY GENIUS to be murder, there has to be a plan. looks like you're just stabbing me wherever, because you're angry. that's manslaughter at best.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
lets be real: when you dropped that piano on my head from the fourth floor of the piano factory, it was gravity doing the murdering, not you.

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Pfffft, sure buster, when you "killed" my "brother" "he" "looked" "just" "like" "this!"

Farecoal

There he go
whatever I was going to murder myself anyway

cda

by Hand Knit

Farecoal posted:

whatever I was going to murder myself anyway

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
thanks for saving me the effort, idiots!

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
haha you're just going to shoot me? with a gun? I actually love getting shot, dipshit! it's one of my favorite hobbies!

joke_explainer

Oh yeah, you're a serial killer eh? The chance of that is astronomical. Do you think I just won the lottery? Get real, loser.

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

*sincerely* hey, just want to say you did a really good job murdering me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Ha! Now I have the gun! What are you going to do now huh? I'll kill myself and it'll be suicide. And not only that but I already called the cops 10 minutes ago so when they find you it'll look like you were trying to save me and they'll say you're a HERO how's about that? Really screwed with your plan there didn't I?!

• Locked thread