Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Picnics?
Yes, they are for connecting with your family&friends in the great outdoors over a meal.
I have never been to a picnic before, and most likely never will.
Why is the OP so mad about picnics?
View Results

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

thats serious norman, jokester and plagiarist

Fair enough, but there's a couple dudes earnestly defending that poo poo and it's pretty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

only bad thing about picanics is getting caught loving under a blanket and now im on a list thanks picanics

you're on two lists now. (the second one is my ignore list).

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
hey so i saw a few of you guys talking about eating ants and i just wanted some clarification was there a specific kind that tastes tangy because the little black ones just taste awful

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
also are the ants supposed to be cooked? need advice please.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pitdragon posted:

also are the ants supposed to be cooked? need advice please.

Nah, just pinch their heads so they don’t bite you on the way down and pop them in your mouth.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

secret clubhouse NO GIRLS posted:

Somewhere to swim and sex and a nice view too. Picnics are how I gauge my summer. Even a bag of chips and a wank can make a great day out.

Username/post combo saddest win ever

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
what kind of third world country do you live in where the park doesn't have picnic tables and you're stuck eating on the ground?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I thought "Picnic" has become a euphemism for "Going out to bang drifters under the overpass". Am I using it wrong?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ArbitraryC posted:

Chimney's are great and I like small charcoal grills for just a regular dinner. Just sayin that I think people who know how to light and maintain coal grills are p rare nowadays, it's something simple like changing a tire but it's a lost art.

This is true. Just using a piece of newspaper and a match or lighter, or better yet (thanks Alton Brown), a piece of newspaper with canola/vegetable oil on it works just fine. Lighter fluid is fun, but it makes everything taste like poo poo and people end up using half the bottle due to how ineffective it is.

I still have yet to use lump charcoal which I really want to try. I don't have a charcoal grill anymore since my garage is full to the gills but I'd like to get one of those small Webers again. Plus I'm in Wisconsin and I don't want to be fiddling around with charcoal when it's snowing and -10F and windy as hell. Propane works better in those conditions. I have a feeling I'll get another charcoal grill again next spring.

Now I can always have a BBQ for one! :smithicide:

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

Nah, just pinch their heads so they don’t bite you on the way down and pop them in your mouth.

Oh my god how the gently caress do you live like this???

Ants should ALWAYS be cooked sous vide, with a cooking blowtorch to sear their antennae at the end.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Gotta feed the ants <jerking gesture with hand>

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Picnics are the dumbest poo poo ever, and if we humans were meant to eat food off the loving ground then we'd be dogs. gently caress all y'all pro-picnic pricks.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer10 posted:

you enjoy the nice weather with friends and or family and eat some nice sandwiches, maybe throw the frisbee around you drat shut in dork

Ham Sandwitch
Oct 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

Picnics are the dumbest poo poo ever, and if we humans were meant to eat food off the loving ground then we'd be dogs. gently caress all y'all pro-picnic pricks.
Never heard of a blanket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Or a bench. Or chairs.

• Locked thread