Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
i was referred online to a great deal on a custom-made couch. seemed like too good of a deal to be true but i went for it anyway.

i go to meet the furniture maker and it turns out he is amish. i first got a weird feeling when he wouldn't make eye contact... he just kept looking at my shoulders and mumbling something or other to the extent of 'yes...yes, good...a fine slave-warrior indeed...' under his breath. i might have misheard, though.

he 14 of his 'amish brethren' are supposed to show up at my house in about half an hour to deliver the couch, so i guess was just nervous over nothing.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
i met an amish chick at a bar just now. she informed me that alcohol was actually allowed in their way of life. i thought that was pretty cool.

even though we're at a bar and i should be able to just order a drink, she is insisting that i instead drink from one of the three mason jars she has in her wood-and-corn purse. i was a bit on guard at first but i tried it and it tastes pretty good... i think i was just nervous about nothi

sned helpp

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

• Locked thread