Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

tap my mountain posted:

I bet a good portion of the people that guessed SNES don't actually believe it's the greatest console, I know I don't.

It was a close one for me, the SNES was the video game base of my childhood and super mario kart multiplayer was the first time I went to bed and dreamed of still playing a video game. In my comically late entry though I chose the N64 because Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were pretty much responsible for my terrible first year at university.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

MMF Freeway posted:

the takeaway here is this forum is full to the brim with nintendo fanboys

I dont really agree with all my choices i just wanted my number to go up

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Its weird i always thought this forum was more into FF3 than Chrono Trigger, it didn't even occur to me to put it for soundtrack even though it's one of my #1 games.

Also thanks for processing my late entry, this was fun.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

If I sent in a comically late submission, do I win anything?

:haw:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MMF Freeway posted:

ayy I did it :woot:

the takeaway here is this forum is full to the brim with nintendo fanboys

The takeaway is that most posters *think* the forum is full of nintendo fanboys. Which it may be, who knows.

I can't believe nobody else thought a Dragon's Dogma sequel would be in high demand around here.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Snuffman posted:

If I sent in a comically late submission, do I win anything?

:haw:

I can't speak for this one, but I was a bit late in one last year and it's how I got my current avatar. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Everyone got their avatar gift certs and the world is a good place for having had a brief fun competiton! Thank you world :D

• Locked thread