Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

10 was difficult. Many series that suck now but actually wanting them to end instead of just no longer caring is weird. And I pretty much just guessed 14 since that's something I have no real sense for whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

I'm probably an outlier in that, mind, don't really have a thing or "get" music in general. To me a soundtrack in a game is something that's just there but I don't notice unless it's particularly bad, but I know other folks can gush about that kind of thing.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Welp, many nintendo fanboys it seems. :D

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

tbh I don't know who Warren Spector or Josh Sawyer even are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIUqGbIUP6c&t=16s

exquisite tea posted:

I can't BELIEVE I was the only person who selected S3&K for best soundtrack I mean cmon people.

That's one question where I just googled best soundtrack and went with what came up at the top of one of those ranking lists. :shrug:

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Nintendo's not actually bad, I'm just not their target audience so I guess my own confirmation bias was at fault. :D

If you are into platformers, party games and what not you probably can't find better than Mario/Zelda/Splatoon etc.

• Locked thread