Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'm not friends with the CIA plant, sorry

It's funny how most of the trumpy people feel the need to embrace conspiracy theories to justify their dumbass worldviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I like the idea that if you just ignore these idiots they will gently caress off but I'm not sure if that has ever worked in any context. Best case would probably be a completely peaceful counterprotest that dwarfs this guy's legit followers and make them feel like the pathetic minority they are

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

piss tape! piss tape!

youre right, without the piss tape "conspiracy theory" (it's real) i would never know that big donnie is a petty lecherous retard.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

b-but all those cool new media journalists like milo and cernovich keep telling me he doesn't matter................................

iirc the leaked bannon/milo emails lay out that their public disdain for people like spencer is specifically not that they disagree with them, but that he is a loser and associating with losers is bad for the overall cause. maybe they are cia plants too? i bet this goes all the way to the top.

• Locked thread