Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
little munchkin

"gently caress" I say to my cat, Posey, waking her up from her nap. "poo poo rear end drat" I continue. she assumes a sitting position and begins to clean her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Meowing back to my cat, mocking their tone of voice

little munchkin

After a moment of thought I am ready to deliver to my cat a scathing rebuttal. "By your own logic", I begin,

alnilam

little munchkin posted:

After a moment of thought I am ready to deliver to my cat a scathing rebuttal. "By your own logic", I begin,

Heck, if you're in a cussin mood, can it a re-rear end-al

Manifisto

"cripes!" I yell, throwing my hands up at the quizzical kitten in the alleyway. "jumping jehosaphat!" I add as her mother approaches, butting heads with the young one and purring. "MALARKEY" I scream at the circle of cats gathering around me, mewing softly.

rad sigs courtesy of vanisher & factsareuseless

Sprue

please send nudes

"your mother was a dirty w**** and your father was a b******" i whisper into the kittens ear as she sleeps in my lap. later when she wakes she'll wonder if she just dreamt it

vanisher

"Hey a**hole!"

"No need to be rude" my cat replies, having secretly mastered speech some time ago and waiting for the perfect moment to reveal it.

Hugh Malone

I'm gonna adopt a nice kitty soon and I'm super excited thinking about what swears I'm gonna yell at it first

little munchkin

Sprue posted:

"your mother was a dirty w**** and your father was a b******" i whisper into the kittens ear as she sleeps in my lap. later when she wakes she'll wonder if she just dreamt it

lol

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy

Your nose is ugly and stupid

canyoneer
I only have canyoneyes for you
you're a pussy, cat

Hugh Malone

My cat and I yell homophobic and racist slurs at each other but it's funny because we're both gay minority homophobic racists

*in a new feature film by Adam Sandler...*

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN
I walk up to my dog and stair into her eyes, unblinking, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, I lean in and whisper in her ear. "Butts".

Sig by vanisher

Macnult

*cat looks up from cleaning paws*

"I don't like swearing, but yeah go off and tell your friends I can talk it'll be like air bud except you suck at sports"

Dads Dip Cup

Manifisto

alnilam

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPK0Szuhz1I

Splatmaster

HAIKOOLIGAN

That room with the door closed that you've been meowing at the top of your lungs in front of contains a bevy of small, tasty, flightless birds! AND YOU'LL NEVER GET IN!

Sig by: Vanisher, an awesome person!

Manifisto

you fuckin piece of poo poo, youll never catch that red dot. look at you go, do you realize how much of an rear end in a top hat you look like?

Splatmaster

HAIKOOLIGAN

Me (on apenip): Haha, lookit my drug-addled cat on catnip haha! I think we both might have a dependance issue- YOU LITTLE loving FUZZY PURRING ENABLER! *does massive bongrip*

My cat: Dude, I never see you hunt- you must be starving! Here's a dead mouse

Sig by: Vanisher, an awesome person!

Fredflonston

There's a cat in the apt below me that always looks out the window and I flip off that nosy bitch everyday as I drive away. Like get a life quit staring.

dkj

USMNT USMNT USMNT USMNT USMNT USMNT

My cats deaf.

alnilam

dkj posted:

My cats deaf.

nice, that means you can really let loose with impunity

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

dkj posted:

My cats deaf.

My cat is a dick.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Why don't you loving cover your poop, you jerk! I can smell your litter box in the next room!

little munchkin

singing "Beep" by the Pussycat Dolls to my cat, but not actually beeping out any of the words

cda

HAIKUDICATOR

lol

cda

HAIKUDICATOR
Reaing Mein Kampf to my cat, who doesn't become a Nazi.

cda

HAIKUDICATOR
strapping kitty into the Clockwork Orange brainwashing chair. After 17 days, no improvement. She is still a cat.

cda

HAIKUDICATOR
Welcome to my home, which I call the Retard Cat Castle. Sit on my couch AKA the Stupid Pussy Throne. Would you like some water in a cat bowl? I call it Meowing Idiot Juice. No, I'm more of a dog person, why do you ask?

Manifisto

cda posted:

strapping kitty into the Clockwork Orange brainwashing chair. After 17 days, no improvement. She is still a cat.

cda posted:

Welcome to my home, which I call the Retard Cat Castle. Sit on my couch AKA the Stupid Pussy Throne. Would you like some water in a cat bowl? I call it Meowing Idiot Juice. No, I'm more of a dog person, why do you ask?

cda posted:

Reaing Mein Kampf to my cat, who doesn't become a Nazi.

lol

ten loving years of explaining dialectical materialism to my cat, but when I ask her whether there can be ethical consumption under capitalism she just says "meow"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

cda posted: