Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

so much pent-up desire to tell off my boss, but I could never do it. so I found a photo of my boss on facebook, printed out a mask, and put it on fluffy. downed a couple of shots to steady my nerves. petted fluffy a couple of times, then looked her in the eye (or more specifically, the mask's eyes).

"you treat me like a jerk," I began. fluffy looked up expectantly.

"you must think I'm some kind of chump! you're such a . . . a loving rear end in a top hat to me! you make me do pointless poo poo just because you can!"

a few tail twitches from fluffy, a quiet quizzical "mrow?"

"well you know what larry? gently caress you. that's right, i said gently caress YOU. you don't own me, you're not the god of me, and as far as I'm concerned you can write those goddam FCS reports over the weekend yourself. I'm not taking any more of your crap, you cocksucker. you motherfucking fatherfucking fartsmelling asslicking shitbrain!!!"

I paused to breathe, my face red and flished. there was a moment of silence, then fluffy lifted her fuzzy chin and said, "you're fired."

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
the video of Michael Richards at the laugh factory except the audience is a single cat who is being distracted by light diffracting through a window

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

little munchkin posted:

the video of Michael Richards at the laugh factory except the audience is a single cat who is being distracted by light diffracting through a window

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

cda posted:

Methodically detailing my plans to murder C-List celebrities to my cat because I'm sure she's not listening. Being woken up by the FBI a week later. wtf, cat. If you were concerned you could just have talked to me about it.

You never murder C-listers. You want to move down to E or F-list types if you want to get away with it.

Twenty Four

Some people are against having outside cats because of the danger to the cat, such as cars, fights with dogs or other cats, getting lost, etc. You may have not considered it, but a huge concern should be people yelling swears at your cat while it is out.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"NooooOOOOooooooOOOOOO, fatty." I yell into the bullhorn. My cat continues to bump its face against the giant plastic tub holding its food.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I stack three speakers atop one another and angle them at the cat. I point my bullhorn at the microphone, "NOOOOOOO, dummy."

I whisper so so softly, "You're a living kibble hole."

Piso Mojado

[in the theme of Fraggle Rock]

swearing at my cat *clap clap*

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Piso Mojado posted:

[in the theme of Fraggle Rock]

little munchkin
an arena full of hockey fans are going absolutely bananas. they're yelling, stomping their feet, shaking the glass, etc. i'm standing in the center of the ice, about the say the word "tits" to my cat.

----------------

Pastry of the Year

little munchkin posted:

lmao

Fredflonston

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"NooooOOOOooooooOOOOOO, fatty." I yell into the bullhorn. My cat continues to bump its face against the giant plastic tub holding its food.

Haha

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
/me leaves computer desk for 1min

oh, hey earl. i'm glad you find my computer chair comfortable, and decided to sit there, again. tell me, is it because you like the residual butt warmth i left behind (that was meant for my butt), or are you doing this out of pure spite? i know you hate me, and guess what motherfucker. i hate you too. but you know what else? i'm not locked in here with you....... you're locked in here, with ME!

/me sits on earl, like right on top of that lazy freeloader, good for nothing, loser idiot

haha. stupid idiot. this is a prison of your own making.

*based on a true story

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker. *opens cat food tin*

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

an arena full of hockey fans are going absolutely bananas. they're yelling, stomping their feet, shaking the glass, etc. i'm standing in the center of the ice, about the say the word "tits" to my cat.

you say "tits" and the cat doesn't respond. the boos begin to crescendo

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

You fuckin cat fink

Macnult

cda posted:

you say "tits" and the cat doesn't respond. the boos begin to crescendo

the crowd starts to chant “bullshit”. the cat doesn’t seem to mind, and the refs look impressed

little munchkin

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult

*cat pushing over the swear jar*

wearing a lampshade

Macnult posted:

Twenty Four

Macnult posted:

"making it hail" on the cat to teach it a lesson while cleaning up

cat does not care

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Cropduster flies low overhead trailing a banner: "Screw off, Mittens, it's 2 AM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
me: "I SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD!!!"

my cat: "you may be seated"

• Locked thread