Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Hell Yeah posted:

just want to sit down at my desk bro

Hold your finger out and let kitty sniff it. When it does, boop its nose. Post results.

If it rubs its face against your finger instead, that is also acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you don't hug that cat you're worse than Hitler.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

myDad posted:

found the cat fucker

Clutching my pearls over here at the discovery that poster "sexy tiger boobs" is a furry.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Chomp8645 posted:

Clutching my pearls over here at the discovery that poster "sexy tiger boobs" is a furry.

no... that can't be right

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
cats give you toxoplasmosis and increase your risk of schizophrenia among other issues why tf would you want to own one?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

ContraBoss posted:

Hold your finger out and let kitty sniff it. When it does, boop its nose. Post results.

If it rubs its face against your finger instead, that is also acceptable.

Boop the cat Hell Yeah

Chomp8645 posted:

They’re coming outta the drat walls! :stonk:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Do it ironically posted:

cats give you toxoplasmosis and increase your risk of schizophrenia among other issues why tf would you want to own one?

cats won’t give to toxoplasmosis unless you’re eating their poo poo or not washing your hands after changing litter

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
yooo hell yeah heard you got a pussy situation in here

oh

man gently caress

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Besides, Toxo, if i'm not mistaken, only sucks for rats and babies. Both of which are pretty uncat.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

ContraBoss posted:

Besides, Toxo, if i'm not mistaken, only sucks for rats and babies. Both of which are pretty uncat.

That's the cat brain parasites talkin, get im boys.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Just pet the drat cat OP.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my childhood cat got old, surly and generally unfriendly to everyone. then one day, we hired a plumber and she suddenly found her favorite person in the world. she was all over this guy, happy and purring far beyond how she treated anyone else. she even followed him upstairs, which her creaky old bones hadn't allowed for years. the plumber had no idea what was going on either.

so uh, maybe you smell like sewage?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my childhood cat got old, surly and generally unfriendly to everyone. then one day, we hired a plumber and she suddenly found her favorite person in the world. she was all over this guy, happy and purring far beyond how she treated anyone else. she even followed him upstairs, which her creaky old bones hadn't allowed for years. the plumber had no idea what was going on either.

so uh, maybe you smell like sewage?

loving adorable. Was she sad when he left?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

My cat has caught 3 birds in the past week. First didn't make it. Second was in shock but after I put it outside flew away. Third. Well, third I found torn to shreds.

People get real mad about outdoor cats but honestly, what does it say about the quality of these birds if a domesticated pet animal can effortlessly catch them

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

You get used to the smell of cat pee.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Aesop Poprock posted:

People get real mad about outdoor cats but honestly, what does it say about the quality of these birds if a domesticated pet animal can effortlessly catch them

Birds are cuter than cats and eat bugs and stuff so they have more value. Plus cats usually only kill them by ambushing them at feeders or killing the babies in the nest. Death to all campers, especially spawn campers.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock posted:

cats are cute furry alpha predators and are extremely efficient at ambushing their prey such as birds, small rodents, and my feet at 6 in the morning when I get up to make coffee

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Birds are cuter than cats

Mods?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

At least you can look at a bird without it trying to shove its gaping rear end in a top hat in your face.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Your neighbor's cat and my neighbor's cat should get together. She is complete and utter evil.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BynP07u5Wcl_V0pmREJoa0tqTzg

Edit: That's her under my mattress. Not under my sheets, she got under the mattress

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I dont know of an equivalent product in the States but a dilute solution of Jeyes Fluid sprayed around wherever keeps cats away. The smell wont hurt them and if you dilute it enough you wont notice it but they 100% hate it.

If they ingest it though they'll die so ymmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Also, if you're like the average person who only marginally dislikes cats, give it a week or two and you'll start looking forward to them trotting up to you, greeting you with a trill when you get home :3:

• Locked thread