Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

SourKraut posted:

They've been anti-rush since after the 1996 Nebraska game, where fans lifted up one of the goalposts and carried it to Mill Ave near some of the bars.

Which was loving awesome and shows how little the university understands about establishing long-running traditions/alumni/traditions.

That's not entirely true. A few years ago they opened the gates and let everyone on. It was an Erickson/Rudy Carpenter team and I think we rushed more than once.

Anyway, I love how much Washington struggles to play in the desert. No matter how good they are, Tempe is a real problem for them. I'm used to my team having the frustrating patterns of failure and it's so great to be someone else's boogeyman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It'd be pretty funny with as bad as both teams have been in general this season if the Territorial Cup ends up being for the Pac-12 South, which is now looking slightly possible.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That rabbit could start on the 49ers.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Randaconda posted:

That rabbit could start on the 49ers.

https://twitter.com/treeSIDjorge/status/919413035785101313

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

The one thing that goes right and there's a holding penalty, loving hell

I was at the game, so I just went back to see if there were comments about it, but when Washington's TD run was called back for holding, it was a 2nd and 11 play. When they brought the ball back, the scoreboard reflected the penalty yards and had it 2nd and 21. The spot did not. The next play was run from a yard ahead of the original line of scrimmage (essentially 2nd and 9). Washington converted that into a first down on the next play. What the gently caress?

• Locked thread