Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i spent a bajillion dollars on some sick glasses and frames like 5 years ago now theyre all scratched up and hosed up so i cant see and have to clean them all the time whereas when they were new they stayed clean from eons. i think i wanna buy glasses like the cool guy from westworld had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

post a pic of the glasses

the ones i have now are these and i have really liked them a lot: https://www.zerogeyewear.com/albany

i cant find a pair that look like bernards glasses all the ones ppl post online dont look liek them at all. its bullshit.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my thots on glasses (as if ne1 asked..) is if u gonna wear these pieces of poo poo for every waking minute of ur life.. well.. should probs get some Deece ones.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool how a t shirt is the best glasses cloth on earth and 999 times better than al the fancy cloth things u get over the years

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
once the oleophobic or whateve coating rubs off ur hosed. 100% doomed to have filthy glasses forever.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Noblesse Obliged posted:

As a good catholic boy my brain filled in "wallet and watch" after that

no such thing as a good catholic lol owned bitch :thurman:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
can sum1 pls find the bernard glasses they look like this

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe