Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I can't remember anything about White and Black but I remember some cool moments from other stories, so I think it's true they were bad. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I don't get what Leo was doing or what his text to Klaus meant at the end.

EDIT: My guess is he used his eyes to see the vampire's true name, which Klaus needed to seal him? This is possibly subconscious memories of season 1.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Multiple Surgeon is cool and I hope she comes back.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I always wondered what was going on with Chain. It was weird she was like the only member of Libra who didn't get some kind of episode in season 1.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Season 1's take on Hellsalem's Lot actually neuters the perception of the city a fair bit.
Oh good, it's not just my bad memory. To be honest the exploding boobs for some reason really disturbed me and almost ruined the entire episode for me, so I guess I wouldn't have minded if they kept doing that.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Werewolf squad is great.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, not having read the manga, trust me, the anime's version of that scene was plenty effective.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now that episode was amazing.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I was wondering about that.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I took this as "of course someone in Hellsalem's Lot tries to summon an elder god and end the world every other week."

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Don't make Chain mad. :stare:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I swear I've never seen epilepsy dimming as frequently or jarringly as it is in this show and it's kind of a downer.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now that this season is almost over I can safely say I greatly enjoy the episodic manga stuff and the overarching plot of S1 was completely uninteresting by comparison.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Dec 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That had cool parts but also extremely silly parts like Leo not dying instantly when being hit by six swords after the guy no longer cared about keeping him alive.

• Locked thread