Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

and the anime is better off from deciding to tell a single story rather well than tell nothing poorly.

The single story was handled okay. If you can't nail the ending, you've hosed up. That's just a personal pet peeve of mine though, I'll admit.

I am choosing to be excited for this unexpected second season. That's....uh, all I've got.:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Two episodes in, show owns. Again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Chain is cool, in my opinion

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Chain goes 2/2 in the good episode department.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Blood Breeds seem just a smidge overpowered if the Eyes of the Gods can only gaze at them for a quick instant. They don't appear to have any natural counters that I can remember.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It really feels like Libra's job relies entirely on the relative mercy of Elder Blood Breeds to just not come up and murder them, if they're truly that strong. Goodness gracious.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think one of the things I like most about this series, and especially this season over last, is that no one is ever above being a goofball. Laughs are had at just about everyone's expense at various points. Just makes the whole cast a lot of fun.:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Leo is a cute big bro, imo.

• Locked thread