Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CMYK BLYAT!
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

invade the hive drones. there is only one true communism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

admittedly i got the lions share of our starting island but only 4 of my 9 bases are on that island whilst 3 of improbable lobster's 3 bases are on the island! like just expand my dude!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix? We just don't know.

Buglord

i'm working on it, dammit

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Just lol if you aren't building a base on every other tile

CMYK BLYAT!
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

PittTheElder posted:

Just lol if you aren't building a base on every other tile

ICS is no fun even if it is the optimal civ2 (and civ2-alike) strat

i appreciate the organic and natural city distribution in YOSSMAC

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Look you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

I agree it is miserable, and not even actually optimal in SMAC, but it is very funny to me that you could do it

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

PittTheElder posted:

Look you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

I agree it is miserable, and not even actually optimal in SMAC, but it is very funny to me that you could do it

I mean it seems reasonable for the hive…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

more of a morganites thing imo, what with being a turbo-mega-space-capitalist