Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Bird gang, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RumbleFish posted:

I'm incredibly frustrated and disturbed by the way the Panthers lost this game (although a lot of what went wrong wasn't anything new, which adds to the frustration), but I'm mostly just really worried about Luke and his long-term health.

Yea that's not cool. Third concussion in as many years. Feel awful for him :smith:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers fan handled the loss well

:nws: for violence or whatever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLOjrmHkBd/

#KEEPPOUNDING

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Soooo who in the NFC is good now besides the Eagles?

No one.

You were right.

• Locked thread