Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I have no idea how we won that. Woohoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
If we can beat Washington in 11 days we will be at minimum 4 games (6-1 vs 3-3 plus tiebreaker) up on 2nd place in the division with the chance for it to be 5 if Washington loses this week (6-1 vs 2-4 plus tiebreaker).

:stare:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

If we can beat Washington in 11 days we will be at minimum 4 games (6-1 vs 3-3 plus tiebreaker) up on 2nd place in the division with the chance for it to be 5 if Washington loses this week (6-1 vs 2-4 plus tiebreaker).

:stare:

If Dallas loses its game as well next week the standings would look like this:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
oh and for those who were thinking we were crazy for complaining about the refereeing:

quote:

THE LAST 2 EAGLES GAMES REF'D BY PETE MORELLI'S CREW:

EAGLES: 24 penalties for 237 yds

EAGLES OPPONENTS: 3 penalties for 19 yds

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

oh and for those who were thinking we were crazy for complaining about the refereeing:

As a follow-up here are Morelli's penalty stats for Eagles games going back 4 years.

10/12/17 PHI 10(126) CAR 1(1)

10/09/16 PHI 14(111) DET 2(18)

12/06/15 PHI 8(97) NWE 3(30)

09/29/13 PHI 8(62) DEN 2(25)

Yep. Definitely not anything wrong here when it's 40-8 in terms of penalties called. Yep.

Source: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/officials/MorePe0r.htm

edit: One final note. Last year against the Lions he called an ineligible player downfield on #98. Except #98 for the Eagles was Connor Barwin. Who plays defense. And was on the bench at the time.

His crew also hosed up a 2015 Niners/Cardinals game so bad the NFL publicly rebuked them. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14268264/nfl-moves-pete-morelli-crew-sunday-night-game-amid-criticism

Pete Morelli needs to be fired.

axeil fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Oct 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I was driving home from my girlfriend's best friend's engagement party all day so I missed all the games. I am stunned that the Eagles are now the #1 team in the NFC for the first time since the Andy Reid era. Like I literally can't believe this, it doesn't compute. :stare:

This won't last, we're gonna go like 3-7 the rest of the way and screw this up.

18-1

• Locked thread