Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
love is basically brain drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

food court bailiff posted:

realtalk it's very funny how clear it is when pick is having a manic episode and her conflating it with love is pretty aces

what's the difference, really

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

Depression isn't feeling sad, it is feeling nothing and wanting to feel nothing. I can be happy, because I allow myself to be happy, to be sad, hurt myself, to let other people hurt me, to do good for others, to let others do good for me.

that's a weird kink but you do you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

Also, if anyone around here lives in Portland, can you tell me how Hugh is doing? Is he doing OK? I really worry about him.

he's dead

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

I would probably kill myself if this were true.

you shouldn't do this

smoke a cigarette and drink a beer you'll feel better

• Locked thread