Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

obviously I hosed it posted:

Yep. Can confirm. Small dogs are chick magnets. I don't even care though, because I'm a chick, too. But small dogs are like magic if you want attention off teh ladiez.

Shhh. You want a bunch of goons making peacocking necklaces out of a string of Chihuahuas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i own a chihuahua

its fun to type

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
What's with the really tiny dogs and shaking all the time? I always see those purse dogs just vibrate and look terrified constantly.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

im going to fly the canadian flag in thailand do you think i can party with some aussie cunts?????

ive spoken tothe australians and they said no

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my friend owned a chihuahua that had bad eye sight but also liked to explore but also he and his girlfrioend taught the dog not to yap yap

so the tiny dog would go explore, and ankle level, with bad eye sight and get totally lost in any park you brought it to

a very funny but useless dog haha

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Isaac posted:

ive spoken tothe australians and they said no
well i always have the brits and the yanks and the kiwis then

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

What's with the really tiny dogs and shaking all the time? I always see those purse dogs just vibrate and look terrified constantly.

They're highly unstable and are constantly on the brink of popping out of reality.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

bloom posted:

Dachshunds should count as honorary big dogs because they've got spirit and will happily fight something 10x their size. Growing up we had a dachshund who's mom was used to hunt wild boars. They're good dogs and I won't hear you fuckos say otherwise.

Some study found dachshunds (pronounced daks hund in English ty) are the most aggressive breed and I thought yeeeeeeep. Cute little dudes though. I remember some central European royal dude in authority immediately before ww1 took his to all the big diplomatic conferences and it was adorable

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
belgian malinois are a good dog

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

when i get a dog its going to be a little terrier terrorist

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i know a guy with a couple of siberian huskies (two sisters)

Did he name them oval office Destroyer one and two?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My parents bought cocker spaniels then got bored of them. I loved them and took over their care. gently caress what anyone thinks those stinky little bastards are the best.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

My parents bought cocker spaniels then got bored of them. I loved them and took over their care. gently caress what anyone thinks those stinky little bastards are the best.

theyre very sweet

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
JUST LOL if you don't think these little berserkers don't embiggen the mightiest molten man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLFAXRj0v0

The reason to have small dogs is for pokemonning them

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm a lumberjack looking motherfucker with a 120 lb dog and I always make sure to give the manlets walking those little rats the stinkeye.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Big dogs could be cool, but usually they fuckin' stink to high heaven even when you bathe them regularly.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

clone on the phone posted:

I'm a lumberjack looking motherfucker with a 120 lb dog and I always make sure to give the manlets walking those little rats the stinkeye.
i wish your truck the best fuel mileage :patriot:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Jose posted:

When i see a man walking a tiny dog i often wonder if its his dog or his partner/wifes dog. Why would anyone get a tiny dog. Medium to big dogs are best and no self-respecting person would get a small dog

Nice toxic masculinity

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So you're a fat guy with a big dog lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

if small dog is good enough for danny devito they are good enough for me.

this is from the movie Weinerdog which I recommend

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Isaac posted:

theyre very sweet

Yeah.

It sure does suck to know that I saved some darling creatures from being abandoned because some insecure doofus thinks it means I don't have a big penis.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I have a dog that is smaller than my cat and she's adorable and loving and snuggles all day. I love her. Tiny dogs can own too.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free jose

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

are there dogs in thailand???

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ArtIsResistance posted:

Literally 1 picture of a man walking with tiny dogs in a thread dedicated to it and you all wonder why Reddit is better

I'm a big fan of text adventures

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ArtIsResistance posted:

Literally 1 picture of a man walking with tiny dogs in a thread dedicated to it and you all wonder why Reddit is better

How are you going to call out the forum and not post anything, you nincompoop.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Zzulu posted:

So you're a fat guy with a big dog lol

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It depends on the breed. Some dogs are only small because they're bred to viciously hunt and murder murder small critters. There's no shame in a jack russel for example but lol if you walk your gf's bichon frise you cuck

feller
Jul 5, 2006

If you think walkin beags is wrong then gently caress you!!!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Frankenstyle posted:

These are mine. The one on the right is 27lbs. and on the left is 12lbs. Most people who meet me ask if i'm a football player because I'm built to bust through walls forehead first, and I have a very clear idea of how absurd I look walking these little dogs. I bought them both hot pink leashes to make it even sillier, and because the looks I get are funny as gently caress and I don't have any crippling social anxiety issues.

Looks like you got yourself an excellent pair of tiny dogs.

They have very sweet faces and I want to pet them.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i walk my wifes staffy and feel like a complete oval office if it helps

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i walk my wifes staffy and feel like a complete oval office if it helps

your av is really good

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.

Probably cold they got too much surface area for their volume so they leak heat like crazy

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Dogs walking tiny men is funnier.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Senor Dog posted:

your av is really good

thank friend your dog av looks like he knows a secret

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op didn't even post any pictures. what the hell do I pay you people for.

I grew up with a bunch of huge lovely dogs so I'm over it now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My uncle is a very stout man that sells propane and propane accessories. He has two dachshunds and they are adorable.

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

Sorry OP , little dogs fuckin' rule

DrBrezo fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Oct 13, 2017

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
small dogs are actually good. they snuggle on your lap and you can still roughhouse with them like they are big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

DrBrezo posted:

Sorry OP , little dogs fuckin' rule

thats a good dog. heres another

• Locked thread