Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Everybody is complaining about the Psycho Killer song, but clearly the worst musical decision was in the fifth or sixth episode. They played the entire intro to Baker Street over some conversation, and then cut out literally the very moment before it launches into the sax part. That left me irritated for the entire episode. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Can somebody explain the significance of the cat scenes in the laundry though? Best I could figure was that it was supposed to in some way represent that the Doctor thought she was building up to achieving something with her study only to see her expectations subverted by forces she couldn't control (i.e Holden bypassing her rigorous structures/the DAs not understanding her arguments or being more concerned with public perception etc)?

They made the point a few times that serial killers often start out by torturing and killing animals. So you could also see the implication that there might be a budding serial killer right there in her vicinity, and the cat was one of his victims.

• Locked thread