Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Watching Holt McCallany work makes me wish there was an Expendables style movie with gruff tough guy actors like Michael Shannon, Kieth David, Dean Norris, Stacy Keach, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Frankly Shepard asking Ford if he was the "thought police" was kind of a joke considering COINTELPRO.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

The projection from Tench is outrageous "all fathers are absentee fathers", "marriage is like a failing business that you can't get away from".

In 1977 Low, Rumors, and Marquee Moon were released.

Dmitri-9 fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Oct 21, 2017

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

precision posted:

I'll defend the use of "Psycho Killer", sure it's "on the nose" but I don't view that as a de facto cinema sin.

In the show's defense it was a song leading up to the credits. It's not like it was a montage of serial killers doing dirt and Holden catching them.

Henchman of Santa posted:

-Holden himself is a really irritating character and not in a cool antihero way. He's just smug and annoying, and he talks like The Onion's Autistic Reporter sometimes. Hopefully his panic attack changes things next season.

For some reason all modern media has to show all smart men and some women as autistic. They turned Alan Turing from an athletic affable genius into a hateful nerd.

Dmitri-9 fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 23, 2017

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

They really did base Will Graham on this guy didn't they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Jose posted:

Plea deals are dumb anyway. In the UK if you plead guilty you get about 1/3 your sentence knocked off but that's it

If you don't plead down they vindictively seek the maximum. You plea because they will knock off time for making their lives easier.

• Locked thread