Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is going to be the best game ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

nerdbot posted:

I found a video of all the amiibo costumes. I think they're all logical conclusions to jump to, but it's still spoiler content, so click through at your own risk, regardless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAXz0SfvXs0 (This is actually the only spoiler video I've watched myself because I really wanted to see these. Nothing else is spoiled.)

Costume related spoiler that covers something not in this video (but related to it): There is a Metal Mario costume but the Silver Mario amiibo was never released in Japan, so that's why that gives you Gold Mario.

sad theres no regular bowser or peach costume

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

SUPER MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

This is going to be the best game ever made.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

this game is too much

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Got around to getting the final 3 moons on the darkest side. I know you need 999 moons or something for a true ending? I hope grinding the coins is worth it

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

not worth it, buy the skeleton costume instead

I bought that a long time ago. I had already bought everything. Owning amiibos helped.

Anyway i got the 999 moons thing, and hell, I'd say it was worth it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Not all moons are created equal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

SUPER MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread